Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting to know the Design Team... Shannon B


My name is Shannon Bracken and I'm a hopelessly addicted stamper. I've been paper crafting for the last 15 years off and on, and jumped back in with both feet in Aug 2008. I've been able to meet alot of great people thru this hobby and have had alot of great opportunities to share my skills with others. I live in Michigan with my 2 cats and 1 very highly energetic beagle. By day I'm a cost analyst so my crafting allows me to express my creative side, as well as provides me with mental theraphy I often need after a long day. I'm super excited to be working with the Rubber Romance team. I look forward to creating inspiring projects with these fabulous stamps and to be inspired by those around me.
Blog: shannonssentiments.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment